Sunday 17 May 2015

Worship Through Living Sacrifice



I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.  Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.  Romans 12:1-2 (ESV).

Heavenly Father, I thank you for your great mercy toward me, and your deep desire to see me have the best from you.  I know that who I am and what I do daily is spiritual worship to you, one that should reflect your holiness and goodness.  May my attitude and thought life keep renewing constantly, so that I can know and walk in your perfect will in every area of my life including family, work, ministry, finance, and relationships. In Jesus’ blessed name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment