Monday 18 May 2015

Seeing Miracles Believing Christ

And said to him, "Everyone serves the good wine first, and when people have drunk freely, then the poor wine. But you have kept the good wine until now." This, the first of his signs, Jesus did at Cana in Galilee, and manifested his glory. And his disciples believed in him. John 2: 10-11 (ESV).

Lord Jesus, while miracles reveal the glory of God and bring joy to man like here in a wedding, however I know that your deep desire is to bring as many souls to believe in you, the Savior of our soul, Redeemer of our sins and Healer of our body. Lord, may I meditate on this greatest miracle and let your amazing love ignite the fire within me and to light up the path of many, especially loved ones, who are still groping in the dark. May your Spirit in me empower me to be a bold witness trusting you to turn their sorrow into joy for the glory of God. In your mighty name I pray Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment