Wednesday 13 May 2015

Believing Is Seeing!

Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side. Do not disbelieve, but believe." Thomas answered him, "My Lord and my God!" Jesus said to him, "Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." John 20:27-29 (ESV).

Lord Jesus, I trust you and always will be. I purpose in my heart to believe every promise, every hope, every blessing, every command and every guidance in your living Word. I choose the narrow way of obedience to finish the work here on earth which you have called me to do. I know all this work can only be done by your divine grace and mercy. Help me go beyond what my naked eyes can see and let not my emotions hinder me from walking by faith in you alone. May this fresh new day be a blessed and victorious day where lives shall be touched because I choose to trust and obey you. I give you praise Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment