Tuesday 26 May 2015

Reality Of Complete Redemption

Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment. John 5:28-29 (ESV).

Heavenly Father, it is a wonderful reminder to me on the reality of my complete redemption, which is the day of resurrection when I shall receive the glorious body prepared for me and all my brothers and sisters in the Body of Christ. May this timely divine truth translate into a fruitful life of discipleship and witnessing at work, home and community daily. Thank you Father for your assurance of salvation and the divine peace and joy experienced in my spirit. In Jesus' name I give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment