Saturday 23 May 2015

I Speak He Saves

The woman said to him, "I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ). When he comes, he will tell us all things." Jesus said to her, "I who speak to you am he." John 4: 25 - 26 (ESV).

Dear Lord Jesus, many many people here and abroad have in their conscience know there is a Creator God. Deep inside them, as I had, an on-going yearning to be set free from the bondage of sins, evil, fears, hopelessness and sadness. Lord, help me to be sensitive and boldly witness to the spiritually hungry and ready to receive your saving grace. May I be your mouthpiece so that you shall say to them in their spirit "I who speak to you am he". Let this weekend be a joyful and blessed declaration of your eternal love and everlasting life. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment