Wednesday 20 May 2015

Born Again And Spirit-led

The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit." John 3: 8 (ESV).


Holy Spirit, you reveal Christ to me and now live with and in me making my spirit comes alive to the things of God. This born again experience is the most awesome and important thing happens in my life. I have entered into the Kingdom of light and am living with Jesus, my Savior and Lord, now and throughout eternity. I believe it, I am eternally grateful, and I shan't be keeping silent but shall zealously share this agape love to as many as you lead. Holy Spirit, teach me, guide me and empower me every moment and every day. Let the desire to love and to share shall be kept aflame daily till my last breath. In Jesus' name I pray.


No comments:

Post a Comment