Thursday 14 May 2015

Believe Jesus Believe Miracles!

Jesus said to them, "Children, do you have any fish?" They answered him, "No." He said to them, "Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some." So they cast it, and now they were not able to haul it in, because of the quantity of fish. John 21: 5-6 (ESV).

Lord Jesus, as I meditate on this supernatural intervention to provide fishes when the disciples couldn't catch any throughout the night, I see your awesome divine power that goes beyond human reasoning and natural law. Lord, you make every miraculous act always meaningful and purposeful. Strengthen my heart to believe that you will do, not just one, but many miracles in my life as I trust you to guide, empower and provide in every area of my life. O Lord, my heart is glad and grateful to read your Word every morning as daily bread. Jesus, I worship and love you.

信耶稣
信神迹!
耶稣对他们说, "孩子们,有没有鱼?" 他们回答他, "没有." 他对他们说, "把网下在船的右边,你们将找到一些."他们就下网,现在他们不能把网拉上来,因为鱼的数量. 约翰21: 5-6 (RTV).
主耶稣,当我思想这超自然的介入-在门徒们整夜都没捕到鱼时你为他们供应鱼,我看到你的可畏的神能超越人的理解和自然律.主,你行每一个神迹都有意义和目的.坚固我心信你将行,不只一个,而是很多神迹在我生命中,就是我信靠你引领,加力和供应我生命中的各方面.主啊,我心喜乐且感谢地在每个早晨阅读你的道如同每天的粮.耶稣,我敬拜和爱你.
Www.dorcasdew.blogspot.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment