Wednesday 27 May 2015

Jesus Knows Best

Lifting up his eyes, then, and seeing that a large crowd was coming toward him, Jesus said to Philip, "Where are we to buy bread, so that these people may eat?" He said this to test him, for he himself knew what he would do. Philip answered him, "Two hundred denarii would not buy enough bread for each of them to get a little." John 6:5-7 (ESV).

Dear Lord Jesus, sometimes I do walk by sight when I am disturbed by seemingly unfavorable circumstances. I easily give in to human logic and rely on man's opinions, forgetting your promise in that every provision and protection shall be given to me if I would seek first the Kingdom and your righteousness. Teach me Lord to trust and obey for you already know what to do and what is best for me. I am thankful for your timely word of divine guidance. In your precious name I pray and give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment