Thursday 28 May 2015

I Can Experience Miracle!

When they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus walking on the sea and coming near the boat, and they were frightened. But he said to them, "It is I; do not be afraid." Then they were glad to take him into the boat, and immediately the boat was at the land to which they were going. John 6:19-21 (ESV).

Dear Lord Jesus, you perform two amazing miracles here - walking on water amid stormy sea and bringing the boat to the shore immediately upon stepping onto the boat. Today I am enlightened by this wonderful truth that you will do miraculous thing to fulfill God's purpose. I am believing that you can do miracles in my life, as I seek to do God's perfect will and to be more Christlike. I am trusting you for this experience and i know it can happen at anytime for you know what I need and your timing is always perfect. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment