Tuesday 19 May 2015

Crucified Life Christlike Life

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatiams 2: 20 (ESV).

Lord Jesus, I ask you to walk along side me to have this experiential understanding of being crucified with you. I want to know you deeper, as I go through this process of being crucified with you today. Enlighten me and strengthen me to make this spiritual experience a daily reality I pray. May I be more like you in holiness, love, goodness, patience and many godly attributes as you were while on earth loving us and doing the Father's will. My sincere adoration to you as my dear Savior and wonderful Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment