Tuesday 1 March 2016

Look Up To Heaven For Father's Providence

And taking the five loaves and the two fish he looked up to heaven and said a blessing and broke the loaves and gave them to the disciples to set before the people. And he divided the two fish among them all. Mark 6:41 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father i wish to thank you for this enlightenment in that i can practice this spiritual habit of lifting up my head towards Heaven for all my daily and future needs for you are there always listening to my every heartfelt prayer asking you to save, heal, deliver, provide and bless regardless of the circumstances. Blessing the five thousands with the fishes and bread that filled every stomach and encouraged every soul brings so much joy to my heart. Truly Father i desire to look to Heaven to connect my heart with you through silent prayer and confident trust. In Jesus' mighty name i pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment