Monday 21 March 2016

I Know Jesus Has Risen!

For he was teaching his disciples, saying to them, "The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men, and they will kill him. And when he is killed, after three days he will rise." Mark 9:31 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father this is what I have believed and already experienced the risen Christ in my heart through the Holy Spirit indwelling in me. A victory for me too because i am redeemed from sins, sickness and satan thereby victory over spiritual death! Father may this week see the increase of intimacy with you, loving you, obeying you and trusting you in all that i say and do. I want to bless someone today and every day. May the joy, peace and your abiding presence in me draw the lost into your wonderful presence. I give you praise and glory Father. In Jesus' victorious name i pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment