Wednesday 2 March 2016

Yearning To Pray And Be Still In God's Holy Presence

Immediately he made his disciples get into the boat and go before him to the other side, to Bethsaida, while he dismissed the crowd. And after he had taken leave of them, he went up on the mountain to pray. Mark 6:45-46 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father help me to have this yearning to quieten myself and talk with you, especially when the day is filled with many events, activities and programmes. Let my heart desire to have a conversation with you grow stronger each day.  I do yearn for a deepening of relationship with you as i count my blessing one by one. Help me serve you with joy and strength leading many to see the light and to experience the power of God. May the lost be set free from sins, sicknesses and Satan as you touch them personally. Let today be a day of blessing to someone needy as i learn to be still and listen to your voice. In Jesus' wonderful name i pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment