Monday 28 March 2016

Jesus’ Consuming Passion Is To Give Me His Life

And as he was setting out on his journey, a man ran up and knelt before him and asked him, “Good
Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” Mark 10:17 ESV

Dear Heavenly Father today is another fresh new day and a precious gift from above.  Heaven is a wonderful place, where there is peace, joy, love, perfection, beauty, holiness, and many more which are beyond my imagination. All these are stored up for me in Heaven for I have already received eternal life which is a gift from Jesus.  This is made possible by His death, burial and resurrection, and my part is to “ran up and knelt before him” in repentance of heart and receiving His forgiveness of my sins letting Him to be the Master and Lord of my life. I did this in 1980! Father, let me always be grateful and joyful every new day, and walk in love, holiness and anointing for your glory and pleasure.  May I be led to someone who shall be touched by you today. In Jesus’ blessed name I give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment