Friday 25 March 2016

Shining For Christ And Reflecting His Peace


For everyone will be salted with fire.  Salt is good, but if the salt has lost its saltiness, how will you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another.” Mark 9:49-50 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father may I be a beautiful channel of your wonderful peace amid human imperfections and craftiness of man’s evil mindset in this manipulative worldly system. May I not be a stumbling block and become insensitive to the feelings of others, especially those who have been hurt, harassed and harshly treated as evidenced by the many permanent scars in their lives. Let the saltiness be preserved in me, as I dwell in your abiding love and minister in your power.  In Jesus’ blessed name I give thanks and pray.   

No comments:

Post a Comment