Tuesday 15 March 2016

Only Through Christ Alone Is My Salvation

And he asked them, “But who do you say that I am?” Peter answered him, “You are the Christ.” Mark 8:29 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for reminding me how I am saved and the joy of salvation. Thank you Jesus for coming from Heaven and exchanged my sinful life with your sinless life so that I need not face eternal damnation but receive the divine life on earth and in Heaven. Gracious Father, what a great comfort and gladness to know and experience this truth personally. I thank you that I am who I am because I belong to Christ, my Saviour, Lord and Messiah!  May my heart be prepared at all times for your glorious return. Any opportunity to tell someone this wonderful truth daily is my  truly a privilege and joy.  In Jesus' name I give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment