Tuesday 29 March 2016

What Is One Thing Lacking?


And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: go, sell all that you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” Disheartened by the saying, he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions. Mark 10:21-22 ESV

Dear Heavenly Father I have many things lacking in me.  Help me to search my heart to be aware of what are my blind spots. Let me learn to be still and hear your voice. May I not be busy with activities and people that I am not conscious of your presence in guiding, correcting and teaching me on walking in your love, holiness and power. Also, help me to submit every inadequacy, weakness and flaw in your trusting arm knowing that you truly care for my growth and health spiritually and physically.  In Jesus’ name I give thanks and pray.  

No comments:

Post a Comment