Monday 7 March 2016

Heart Influences By Evil Defiles Me

And he said, "What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person." Mark 7:20-23 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father once i have evil thoughts, my heart shall begin to be defiled and sins of all kinds are at my doorstep. Holy Spirit, I pray for a pure heart as you renew my mind with the wonderful living Word to empower me to walk blamelessly and with the joy of the Lord. May i fellowship with you in a deeper way this fresh new week. Enlighten my mind and strengthen my heart to see and feel with you the things of the Kingdom. In Jesus' name i pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment