Wednesday 30 March 2016

God Can Save Anyone Regardless….

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.” Mark 10:27 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father, there is no hindrance or obstacle for you to reach out to save any lost soul regardless of the circumstance he or she is facing.  Everything is possible with you for any repentant heart to receive forgiveness of sins and the regeneration of his spirit giving him a born-again experience thereby becoming a child of God forever.  I pray that there will be nothing before me that shall become a barrier for me to live a life pleasing to you.  Thank you Father for I have tasted the joy of salvation and am looking for the glorious hope of seeing Jesus, my Lord and Saviour, face to face.  In your blessed name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment