Monday 29 February 2016

My Life And Everything Given Are Accountable To Jesus

The apostles returned to Jesus and told him all that they had done and taught. Mark 6:30 ESV.

Dear Lord Jesus i thank you for the newness of life in my spirit, and the freshness of the gift to live with you each new day which you have created for your beautiful purposes. Whatever i have tasted, experienced and received from you, be they tangible or intangible, are blessings to help me grow into Christlikeness. However, like the disciples, i wish to acknowledge that i am to give an account to all these blessings. Lord i desire to bless as many souls who do not know you with all these riches of heavenly gifts and talents given to me. Let my life count for your glory Jesus. May this week be a victorious week filled with joy, peace and love of the Spirit. In your blessed name i pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment