Friday 26 February 2016

Repentance, Deliverance, Healing

So they went out and proclaimed that people should repent. And they cast out many demons and anointed with oil many who were sick and healed them. Mark 6:12-13 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father like the dissciples, I know that I am saved from sins, delivered from Satan's grip, and healed of sickness because of Jesus who died on the cross and whose blood cleansed my sins, and by His stripes I am healed.  Thank you Jesus for your death had already paid the ransom for me and snatched me from the hand of Satan and his demonic spirits. Father I know that the Good News of salvation, deliverance and healing must be spread to my family members, friends, colleagues, and strangers. Increase in me Lord this desire and burden to be the bridge to enable the lost and despair to cross over to the Kingdom of light so that they shall find rest and peace in Christ.  In Jesus' blessed name I give thanks and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment