Thursday 4 February 2016

Sabbath Is For Me To Rest In God

And he said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. So the Son of Man is lord even of the Sabbath." Mark 2:27-28 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father i thank you for giving me rest in my soul which i can experience every moment walking with you in spirit and in truth. However i know that i need to set one day per week to rest my body to recuperate and rejuvenate before a fresh new week begins. Help me to understand this important truth for you know my body inside out as my Cteator God. In fact i realise that all instructions in your wonderful Word is written for my utmost benefits to experience abundant life on earth. Father i am grateful to you, your grace, love and mercy. In Jesus' name i pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment