Tuesday 2 February 2016

Man's Only Hope Is Jesus

And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners." Mark 2:17 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father it is not often dawned on me, especially everything i do seems to flow so smoothly, that i need to be strongly reminded that man's only hope to be free from sin, sickness and satan is to call upon Jesus who came to seek that was lost. Father let my heart always be tender, compassionate and pure to feel for the eternally lost for many are ignorant and indifferent to the priceless gift of divine forgiveness of God through the blood of Jesus. I commit my life to you today and help me to trust and obey to the Holy Spirit leading. In Jesus' awesome name i pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment