Tuesday 23 February 2016

If I Touch Jesus I Will Be Healed

She had heard the reports about Jesus and came up behind him in the crowd and touched his garment. For she said, "If I touch even his garments, I will be made well." And immediately the flow of blood dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of her disease. Mark 5:27-29 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father thank you for illuminating this passage to me in that i can come and touch Jesus daily, and my life be tranformed for the glory of God. Father may i see every fresh new day as a divine privilege for me to come and touch you and be touched by you. May i be refreshed and empowered to do your work daily. May my heart be an altar for your dwelling and a place where i can experience more of who you are to me. Let today be filled with your glorious presence shining into the hearts of the down-trodden, discouraged and deceived. Jesus, in your amazing and awesome name i pray and give thanks. Thank you for being the Healer of my spirit, soul and body.

No comments:

Post a Comment