Monday 22 February 2016

Kneeling Before A God Who Cares

And when Jesus had crossed again in the boat to the other side, a great crowd gathered about him, and he was beside the sea. Then came one of the rulers of the synagogue, Jairus by name, and seeing him, he fell at his feet and implored him earnestly, saying, “My little daughter is at the point of death. Come and lay your hands on her, so that she may be made well and live.” And he went with him. Mark 5:21-24 ESV.

Dear Lord Jesus, you are the the Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Lord you deeply care for every soul on earth regardless of who, how and what condition each one is in or has been. As this ruler knelt before you, Lord, I imagine the tears in your eyes, the grief in your heart, and the earnest desire to see lives healed, restored, transformed and prospered for the glory of God. I pray for a greater hunger to see lost soul saved, sick people healed, and demon-posessed delivered in this last day. Lord I thank you for your great mercy and everlasting love to me and those who hear your voice and follow you.  In your mighty name I give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment