Friday 23 October 2015

Thy Word Is The Lamp Upon My Feet

How is it that you fail to understand that I did not speak about bread? Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees." Then they understood that he did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees. Matthew 16; 11-12 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father my prayer to you this morning is that i shall let thy Word be the lamp upon my feet and the Light upon my path to overcome the onslaught of false and erroneous teachings about who you are. I pray also that I may increase my spiritual understanding of your purpose, plan and power for me. May I be more like Christ in my thought, speech and action so that others shall be touched by your grace and mercy. In Jesus' mighty name I give thanks to you Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment