Saturday 3 October 2015

Jesus Gave Me Everything

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and covered up. Then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field. Matthew 13:44 ESV.

Dear Lord Jesus I have received everything you have laid upon the cruel cross for me - nothing has been taken from me since. Heaven is now in my heart with all its manifold blessings and of utmost importance is your glorious abiding presence with and in me. Lord, as the day draws nearer, may I remain faithful in doing your will and always desiring to love you more and more. Let my heart be filled, if not overflowed, with adoration and worship for you are indeed God, all loving, mighty and wise. Let this day be a blessed day with your peace and love envelop me and the people with me. May I give generously to the needy what I have received from you and guide them to find the heavenly treasure that brings true joy to their soul. In your holy name Jesus I praise and give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment