Tuesday 20 October 2015

Every Healing Brings Glory To God

And great crowds came to him, bringing with them the lame, the blind, the crippled, the mute, and many others, and they put them at his feet, and he healed them, so that the crowd wondered, when they saw the mute speaking, the crippled healthy, the lame walking, and the blind seeing. And they glorified the God of Israel. Matthew 15:30-31 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father may I glorify you with every spiritual gift bestowed upon me. May I use it to bring healing and restoration to the heavy laden beset by sins, sicknesses and satanic influence. O Father may I have the boldness to witness and desire to reach out to family, friends and colleagues and let you have your way. I commit today to your guiding hand. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment