Wednesday 21 October 2015

Compassion Moves God's Heart

Then Jesus called his disciples to him and said, "I have compassion on the crowd because they have been with me now three days and have nothing to eat. And I am unwilling to send them away hungry, lest they faint on the way." Matthew 15:32 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father this is so assuring to know that compassion moves your heart in practical way to ensure human needs are met. Father I know you are a personal and caring God who watches over me all the times. May this attribute be my motivation to feed the hungry and quench the thirsty. Help me to be observant and sensitive to help someone in a practical way today so that your healing touch will make a difference in his or her life. In Jesus' wonderful name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment