Tuesday 27 October 2015

Heaven Is Filled With Spiritual Blessings Meant For Earth

I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." Matthew 16:19 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father this is a wonderful and powerful spiritual truth in that the reality of your promise in this scripture is that all blessings in Heaven are perfect in providence and in timing and are granted to me and everyone in the Body of Christ to fulfill your Will and bring glory, honor and praise to you, Abba Father, my true and living God. May the meditation of this spiritual truth become a reality in my walk with you as I am being enriched by many heavenly blessings and shall become a wonderful blessing to others for the glory of God. Teach me Lord to learn to have my thoughts, understanding, belief, hope and faith in alignment with what are already prepared and promised in Heaven, so that when I bind and loose on earth, all these which have already been bound and loosed in Heaven shall be effectual on earth releasing the blessings to many on earth. May i learn to apply this truth in the ministry to the poor and sick as the Holy Spirit shall lead. Thank you Father for this awesome spiritual truth. In Jesus' mighty name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment