Thursday 15 October 2015

Just One Touch!

And when the men of that place recognized him, they sent around to all that region and brought to him all who were sick and implored him that they might only touch the fringe of his garment. And as many as touched it were made well. Matthew 14:35-36 ESV.

Dear Lord Jesus just one touch, one encounter and one experience results in healing that comes from the divine love of God, a heavenly gift to me which is unconditional, undeserving and unparallel. Father I know I am deeply blessed by you, for you are Creator God, my everything on earth now and throughout eternity. May I meditate on this wonderful spiritual truth and may my heart bow in humility as I give you sincere praise and adoration for who you truly are to me. In Jesus' name I give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment