Thursday 29 October 2015

Burning Question Because There Is A Burning Hell

For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul? Matthew 16; 25-26 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father as I meditate on your word this morning, particularly this warning scripture, help me to reflect on my life history with you and the memories I have in walking with you. I still have this wonderful feeling of being forgiven, saved and restored by the life, death and resurrection of my Lord Jesus. I also recalled this beautiful filling of the Spirit where the joy and peace being experienced as heavenly tongue just flowed like rivers of living water. I am grateful to the countless answered prayers and undeserved manifold blessings experienced. Father may I dwell on all these sweet memories of you and be thankful for who I am because of Jesus' saving grace. May there be an opportunity to share this grace to someone today. In His name I give thanks and praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment