Sunday 11 October 2015

Blessings From Heavenly Father

Then he ordered the crowds to sit down on the grass, and taking the five loaves and the two fish, he looked up to heaven and said a blessing. Then he broke the loaves and gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the crowds. Matthew 14:19 ESV.

Heavenly Father every good and perfect gift from you is divinely given to richly bless me enabling me to do your will. May my heart constantly and consciously look up to you Father for the manifold blessings from above with steadfast faith trusting your bountiful provision on the work you have called me to do. Father I thank you for loving me and granting me the privilege to co-work with you daily. May your divine love energize and strengthen me to pursue the things of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment