Wednesday 14 October 2015

Am I Still Hearing God's Voice? 

But when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were terrified, and said, "It is a ghost!" and they cried out in fear. But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, "Take heart; it is I. Do not be afraid." Matthew 14:26-27 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father create in me a strong desire to yearn for unbroken and uninterrupted communion with you through which my spirit can sense your presence and quietly, yet assuredly, hear your still small voice. I know that my heart can always be in tune with your thoughts and your ways. Holy Spirit lead me to a greener pasture anytime of the day, where my spirit, soul and body can find rest and enjoy the divine peace amid the busyness and hurriedness of living in this pressure-cooker city state. I worship you Father and let you provide and protect me at all times. In Jesus' holy name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment