Thursday 30 April 2015

Eternal Love Eternal Home

Now before the Feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that his hour had come to depart out of this world to the Father, having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end.  John 13:1 (ESV).

Lord Jesus, I know you love me and my walk with you affirms me of this supernatural love.  Many times I am not even aware of your lovingkindness and great mercy.  Yet, Jesus, you remain faithful and steadfast to shower me with your blessings, protection, goodness and joy every day.  As my Vine, you are truly the source of my life and, life abundantly, regardless of any obstacle or difficulty that I may face.  Lord, help me to walk with you faithfully and to serve you wholeheartedly for the time of my departure to be with you and Heavenly Father will soon come to pass.  Yes, Lord, I am just passing through this earth like you did. I love you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment