Tuesday 21 April 2015

Hearing God's Voice Daily

Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.  John 8:47 (ESV).

Heavenly Father, you speak to me personally and I know you never stop speaking to me for you love me all the times and in all situations.  I have received this wondering gift of being born again and am now and always will be your child. Holy Spirit, I hear you speaking to me as I constantly take time to pause and reflect throughout the day’s activities. I am mindful of your wonderful abiding presence. Holy Spirit, continue to teach, correct, rebuke and empower me to do your perfect will on a daily basis.  Let me continue to take little moments to reflect and talk with you. May today be a sweet time of communion with you.  Holy Spirit, I thank you for guiding, protecting and equipping me to do the work of the Lord. In Jesus’ name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment