Friday 24 April 2015

Hearing And Obeying His Voice

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.  I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.  My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.  I and the Father are one.”  John 10:27-30 (ESV).

Lord Jesus, I hear your voice every day and many times of the day you speak to me in a still small voice when I read your word in  the morning, you give me a word from the Scripture or drop a thought into my spirit which my mind can also comprehend. Other times you would direct someone or provide a situation to act as your “voice” in order to guide me.  Your peace in my heart constantly reminds me of your abiding presence.  I am also amazed many times by the wisdom you gave when i talk with strangers while doing tracting.  You also give me dreams to assure me of your guidance when I go through some rough patch or significant milestone as I journey with you. Equip me with your Word and empower me by your Spirit for I desire to follow you and exalt your holy name all the days of my life.  I love you Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment