Thursday 16 April 2015

Then what if you were to see the Son of Man ascending to where he was before? It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life. John 6:62-63 (ESV).

Dear Lord Jesus, how awesome you are that words come forth from your breath quicken my spirit being. I desire to commune and fellowship with you. I will make conscious effort to acknowledge and sense your abiding presence throughout the day. By hearing you speak to me and listening attentively to your still small voice, my spirit is being refreshed, my mind is being renewed and my body particularly the weak part is being quickened and restored to health. Oh Lord, just a word from you, living waters shall flow to quench the thirsty and restore the dying. I worship you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment