Friday 8 April 2016

Prayer Brings Divine Peace

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for abundant life and for walking with me daily.  Your abiding presence is assuring and encouraging as you empower me to live a life of holiness, righteousness and gladness. If there is any anxiety in me today, I am reminded that I am just a prayer away to experience your divine peace.  You shall manifest your divine peace in my heart and mind. Father, thank you for this promise of divine peace in my spirit through prayer and supplication with thanksgiving.  In Jesus’ blessed name I pray and give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment