Monday 11 April 2016

Knowing God's Word And His Power

Scripture
Jesus said to them, “Is this not the reason you are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God?” For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.  Mark 12:24-25 ESV.

Truth
Every soul shall be raised after physical death to face God for there is accountability of life given and spent on earth.

Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, may I read and meditate your Word in my heart and mind daily, and experience the power of your love, healing and deliverance to be a blessing to the sick in spirit, soul and body. Help me to take my walk with you seriously as this precious life is bought by the blood of Jesus. May I present to you a living sacrifice with a fragrance that is pleasing to you.  In Jesus’ wonderful name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment