Wednesday 6 April 2016

Everything My Hands Laid Upon Is Unto The Lord

Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ. Colossians 3:23-24 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for this great spiritual truth that reminds me to look into my heart and my true intention in all the things that I do, be it at home, work, church, ministry and the community at large. I am once again encouraged by your assuring Word in that everything my hands laid upon is unto you Lord. It is you whom I please and it is you whom I am accountable to knowing that you are impartial, just and righteous.  May I also be reminded not to show favouritism or prejudice in my work and especially with people.  I commit today and all that you have me to do into your loving hand.  In Jesus’ name I pray and give thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment