Tuesday 5 April 2016

Getting Rid Of The Things That Break God's Heart

And they came to Jerusalem. And he entered the temple and began to drive out those who sold and those who bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons.  And he would not allow anyone to carry anything through the temple. And he was teaching them and saying to them, “Is it not written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer for all the nations’? But you have made it a den of robbers.” Mark 11:15-16 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father, there are so many things in my life that can break your heart when disobedience takes over. I confess to you all my sins and shortcomings, and ask for your forgiveness and cleanse me from all unrighteousness and things that displease you. May my heart and mind focus on a life of obedience, faith and intimacy with you. I thank you for your bountiful grace and great mercy every day without which I would have lost again in this increasing troubled world, where temptations, distractions and all sorts of vices are everywhere.  Father, I ask for your divine protection and provision as I seek to walk with you all the days of my life.  In Jesus’ wonderful name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment