Saturday 31 December 2016

Our Names Are In The Book Of Life

Yes, I ask you also, true companion, help these women, who have labored side by side with me in the gospel together with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life.  Philippians 4:3 ESV

Reflection: Regardless of how we seem to have failed one another or are spiritually or emotionally affected by the behaviours of brothers and sisters in the Body of Christ, apostle Paul is reaffirming us to keep helping each other, not forgetting that everyone whose heart is regenerated and spirit saved by the power of the Holy Spirit has his name written in the Book of Life.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for forgiving, saving, nurturing and strengthening me to grow into Christlikeness and may i help my brothers and sisters to be like Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment