Saturday 17 December 2016

God Knows We Truly Love Him

When they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these?" He said to him, "Yes, Lord; you know that I love you." He said to him, "Feed my lambs." Psalm 21:15 ESV

Reflection: Despite knowing Peter does love Him, Jesus wants Peter to know that He knows about it, and this comes with a lifelong mission for one who deeply loves the Lord - to continue the life-changing work of Jesus by bringing the unloved who are despised, depressed and disillusioned into the Kingdom of His great love and mercy.

Dear Heavenly Father, because of your unconditional love for me even before I was born, and more so when you let me experienced personally your love on the day Christ came into my life, I truly desire to feed your lamb wherever you lead

No comments:

Post a Comment