Wednesday 2 January 2019

Divine Guidance

I was at Starbucks having coffee at 10am this morning with a friend, and I didn’t know I have dropped my friend’s Ang Pow on the floor. It is a gift for me.

I realised it about half hour later but I was already at Farrer road visiting a cancer friend. I knew it was too late to turn back. Actually I thought I must have dropped it while waving a cab or inside the cab.

However i just had this repeated thought that I should go back to the place where I took the cab. While passing through the Starbucks, I felt the urge to drop by and ask the staff if they happened to pick up my Ang Pow.

Guess what!  One staff told me that the red packet is still lying on the floor under the same chair I sat! She picked it up and return it to me.

Out of curiosity I asked her, “Why didn’t you pick up earlier?”  Her prompt reply was, “I saw it but thought the person sitting the chair would pick it up later.”

What do I make out of this? Luck or it is my day?  Honestly my only conclusion is the divine guidance that led me to get my Ang Pow back. Once I realised it was lost this morning, I prayed for this item to return to me somehow. God listens and answers my prayer. Thank you for reading my personal testimony. God is gracious and caring. I would like to trust Jesus for bigger and greater things for His glory and purpose. Hallelujah!😇🙏💞RP

No comments:

Post a Comment