Saturday 15 October 2016

Impossible To Fathom The Love Of God

For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us. Psalm 103:11-12 ESV

Reflection: Because we are human on this earth and are created being of God, we won't or shall never be able to measure the true extent of the heavenly, divine love of God, but are able to experience intimately and joyfully God's love creating an everlasting loving relationship with Him because of Jesus.

Dear Heavenly Father, i declare today that your love is too awesome and great for me to understand, except to experience personally that i am wonderfully loved by you knowing my sins are forgiven and am now able to worship you in reverence and awe. Thank you for watching over me giving me peace in my soul and health to my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment