Monday 24 February 2014

He said also to the man who had invited him, "When you give a dinner or a banquet, do not invite your friends or your brothers or your relatives or rich neighbors, lest they also invite you in return and you be repaid. But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you. For you will be repaid at the resurrection of the just." (Luke 14:12-14) ESV.

Father, even though you are in Heaven you never forget the poor and the sick. Their needs are your concern. Help me to feel your heartbeat constantly, and be ever ready to be the hands and feet of my Lord Jesus and to be with them, comfort and support them in practical ways. As I begin this new and fresh week with you, let me experience the depth of your steadfast love in a personal way. In Jesus' awesome name I ask and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment