Thursday 9 January 2014

But Jesus called them to him, saying, "Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it (Luke 18:16-17) ESV.

Father, every child is very precious to you, everyone of them. They fill your Kingdom for you love them deeply. Help me to learn from these children and have childlike faith and obedience to you. Truly the Kingdom of God is within me now that I am a child of God! Lord Jesus, I love you and desire to be your instrument that ushers in the afflicted, captives, poor and sick into your Kingdom where they shall find rest, strength, healing and deliverance for their soul and body and experience eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment