Thursday 21 November 2013

And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him. (1John 5:14-15) ESV.

Father, your perfect will is for me to believe you, love you, fellowship with you and glorify Christ with the divine life you have given me. Help me to love you with all my heart, mind, soul and especially with my strength. Let my whole body worship you Father. This is my sincere request and I know you hear me. My confidence is in Jesus, the name which I experience salvation of my soul, healing of my body and deliverance from sin, satan and sicknesses. Deepen my love for you and increase my faith in you God. In Jesus' wonderful name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment