Wednesday 2 October 2013

Testimony

Two nights ago Brother Robin had the privilege of giving a eulogy at Brother Wilym Koh's wake. He has gone home to be with the Lord after battling with cancer for 16 months (see photo). Brother Robin ended with an inspiring dream which God had given to Aiden, 9 yrs old son of Sister Audrey Koh.  Here are the details of Aiden's dream narrated by Sister Audrey Koh: Prior to Aiden's dream:  Months before,  I (Audrey) told him (Wilym) half jokingly that when he reaches heaven,  to come back in my dream to tell me he's there.   He said "cannot la. God won't allow that".   I said " u try la..maybe can!"  Details of Aiden's dream:  Last Sunday morning,  Aiden woke up and immediately told me " mom I just had a wonderful dream. I dreamt I ascended up to heaven n saw uncle Wilym n God on the clouds singing. He said meow meow to me (its a little game they played) n asked me how's mommy. I told him mommy's good. Then he continued singing with God.  Then I descended back to earth"  Wow...my (Audrey) heart sank. God's love filled me.  God has sent a msg to me through Aiden.  Wilym"s pastor also asks God for a dream on Friday.  When i told him this dream,  he's overwhelmed as God has answered his prayer too! I asked Aiden what was uncle Wilym wearing? He described the outfit Wilym was wearing in the casket.  My friend asked me to ask Aiden how God look like.  He said cant see God's face.  Its a shining light but can see his beard.   I want to encourage you that God is real. Put all our trust in Jesus. They were singing "with Christ in the vessel we can smile at the storm"  Aiden could give me so many details.   God is so good.  He uses this sad situation to encourage us, to continue have faith in Him. That's why I (Audrey) am sharing this openly with as many to encourage us Aiden is much affected by his demise. Aiden asked me "Uncle Wilym really going heaven? " " nobody can meow meow to me anymore"... God chose him because He wants to assure Aiden. Also children belong to the kingdom of God. If Wilym can't come down, then Aiden goes up I also think that children are innocent.  They won't be like adults searching for dreams. That's why that vision is real He could easily say how God look like from pictures n books. But he told me directly he can't see His face only shining light.



No comments:

Post a Comment